Welcome to my personal blog. I want to have my own world in this cyberspace so i created an account here. I'm a very private person but i want to explore the world on my way. I love time and space to think. I'm a little bit of snob. I'm different from the person you used think i am. _________________________
I'm not a good blogger and i really don't talk much about myself so all entries here are simple stories about me and my journey. _________________________ PASSWORD PROTECTED ENTRIES are for close friends only (^^)V
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 8,954 ♥
- @tdavidson oh okay, thank you very much. 3 years ago
- @tdavidson Hi Taylor, I saw your blog post that you slept in an Internet cafe in Japan? May I ask where is it & name of cafe? Thank you! 3 years ago
- at the concert =) So happy~! #beautifulworldconcert 6 years ago
- 私はバカ! 6 years ago
- I can't update my personal FB account! Sniff!!! 6 years ago
- Having Lunch date with friends at Nicola's wp.me/p1Gvow-vz 7 years ago
- UPDATE: wp.me/p1Gvow-vp 7 years ago
- Accident Prone Celebrant wp.me/p1Gvow-vj 7 years ago
- Howie D feat. U - If I Say (Full Song - with Lyrics) wp.me/p1Gvow-uW 7 years ago
- Dream to study in Keio University wp.me/p1Gvow-ns 7 years ago
Tag Archives: Japan
Went to Shibuya yesterday. Wandered around with my chums.hahaha Trivia about Shibuya: Did you know that Shibuya Crossing is known as one of the World’s Busiest Pedestrian Lane. Now you know. Take a look. This always happened everytime the lights … Continue reading
I’ve been welcoming you to my hometown many times already! Hahaha Again here,this is Tokyo at night! Shot from the top of Roppongi Hills Sky Deck! Isn’t it Beautiful? Tokyo Tower Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo! Visit me here in Tokyo … Continue reading
Who will ever forgot the disaster that almost erase JAPAN from the map? March 11, 2011. Japan hits by a Mag 9 Earthquake followed by devastating Tsunami. It’s Exactly 10 months now~! ありがとう!
Goodbye Okinawa, Hello Tokyo!! I miss Tokyo for quite a while. I really don’t like leaving Tokyo for days…i miss it so much. The noises, the buildings, the people…etc. etc. Hahaha Got home yesterday from Okinawa and i had so … Continue reading
I remember someone requested to me to upload my pictures playing in the snow…hahaha here! Two kids playing in the snow too. Merry Christmas everyone!
Second day in Okinawa,we went to this restaurant. I forgot the name (^^)V Peace. Sorry but the food is really delicious. I really love Okinawa food cause it’s fresh! Hahaha Itadakimasu~! If you plan to to go to Japan,visit … Continue reading
We,Japanese really celebrated our Christmas in KFC. One of our tradition (lol is that our tradition? hahaha) My whole family went to one KFC branch in Okinawa. last Dec. 25 for one full meal! Itadakimasu~!!